Lauren is an aggressive advocate and is always looking to achieve the best results for her clients. Lauren is an experienced litigator. Lauren has represented clients through all aspects of litigation, including trial, motions, gathering evidence, and interviewing witnesses.
Due to her keen eye for detail, Lauren is integral in the firm’s complex business litigation and legal malpractice section.
Lauren is responsible for drafting NJ Supreme Court Amicus Briefs in:
- Grande v. Saint Clare’s Health System, which involved employment discrimination based on disability,
- Richter v. Oakland BOE, in which the NJ Supreme Court clarified failure-to-accommodate claims under the LAD, and
- Delanoy v. Township of Ocean, which involved employment discrimination based on pregnancy.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2021
- South Jersey Awesome Attorneys, 2015–2017, 2020-2021
- SJ Magazine Top Attorney, 2016–2019, 2021
Presentations & Seminars
- Boardwalk Seminar 2020, Employment Law Section, Speaker for “Kathleen J. Delanoy v. Township of Ocean Supreme Court Decision regarding Pregnancy Discrimination”
- Enforcement of Arbitration Agreements in the Workplace – a National Survey, 2020
- Boardwalk Seminar 2020, Employment Law Section, Speaker
- Boardwalk Seminar 2019, Employment Law Section, Speaker