South Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm – Your Success Is Our Success
At Folkman Law, we’re committed to your success. Our approach centers on making our clients’ needs our priority. Driven by a passion for justice and a commitment to seeing every client triumph, we will never hesitate to go the extra mile.
With a broad practice that includes representing individuals and businesses in arbitration, mediation, and litigation, we have extensive experience fighting for our clients in all types of cases. Whether you have been injured in an accident, experienced discrimination at work, or you are a business owner facing a dispute with a partner or vendor, we can help you. We are prepared to do what it takes to ensure that your financial interests are secure.
We can be your advocates in cases involving:
With offices in Cherry Hill and Philadelphia, we are dedicated to meeting the legal needs of individuals, families, and businesses across New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you are looking for an experienced and reliable local injury lawyer, we invite you to contact us for a free initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
When selecting an attorney, you should feel comfortable knowing your case is in capable hands. Here are just some of the reasons you can feel confident you’ve made the right choice with our firm:
- Award-Winning Attorneys – Our award-winning attorneys have earned multiple forms of professional recognition, reflecting our trusted reputation among clients and colleagues alike.
- A Trial-Ready Litigation Team – We take every case seriously and our opponents know that we are not afraid to take cases to trial. We prioritize maximizing our clients’ recovery, and we will not hesitate to fight for our clients in court.
- Attorneys Other Attorneys Trust to Handle Complex Cases – We’re no strangers to complex cases. Other lawyers frequently rely on us to handle challenging cases that they don’t feel comfortable tackling themselves.
- Accessibility and a Client–First Mentality – As our client, we are here for you when you need us. You can contact us day or night and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and we want you to know that your interests always come first.
- A Judgment-Free Approach to Client Representation – We know that many people feel intimidated when they talk to attorneys. Frankly, we’re not sure why. We understand that the law is immensely complicated and we believe it is our job to guide you through the legal system and help you feel at ease.
Results That Matter
Our many success stories include multiple settlements and verdicts well in excess of a million dollars. In 2009, for example, we won a $100 million verdict in a survival claim involving the beating death of a husband and wife — the largest personal injury verdict in New Jersey for that year. Other examples of our recent successes include:
- $5.2 million verdict secured on behalf of a patient who suffered significant injuries due to obstetrician-gynecologist malpractice.
- $3 million award secured on behalf of a family who tragically lost their child in a school bus accident.
- $1.8 million settlement negotiated for a condominium association in a dispute involving improper repairs following Superstorm Sandy.$1.9 million settlement in an international arbitration involving a dispute between a manufacturer and its local agents for sale.
- $1.15 million settlement in a professional negligence matter relating to the administration of trucking insurance.
- $825,000 settlement obtained for the estate of a minor following an emergency room misdiagnosis.
- $750,000 settlement obtained for a construction worker who suffered severe injuries when a wall fell on him at a jobsite.
Ultimately, we measure success not in millions, but rather in terms of the concrete impact our work has on the lives of clients. Nothing is more rewarding than helping our clients achieve a satisfying outcome, and we take pride in doing everything we possibly can to help our clients recover.
In Our Clients’ Words
While we can tell you all about our success stories and the various ways that we provide value to our clients, we think one of the best ways for you to learn about our firm is to let our clients speak for themselves. Here are just two examples of our client testimonials:
“If it wasn’t for Folkman Law, when my husband passed away I would not have had much of a future. I am so grateful to Folkman Law. They helped us tremendously.” — D.C.
“Folkman Law was so much more than just my [legal] counsel. . . . They were my son’s champion when he couldn’t speak for himself. They would have moved heaven and earth for me.” — L.S.
Get Started Today With a Free Case Review By a Cherry Hill Injury Lawyer
To discuss your situation in confidence, please call us at 856-354-9444 or contact us online to schedule a free initial case assessment. We offer flexible appointment hours for your convenience, and we will arrange for you to speak with one of our injury lawyers at the first available opportunity that works for you.