Get Your Free Case Review Today! Flexible Appointments Available.

« Back

Can You Sue a New Jersey Municipality for Violating Your Civil Rights?

Federal law allows you to file a lawsuit against any person who deprives you of “any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws . . . .” 42 U.S.C. § 1983. This is commonly known as a civil rights lawsuit because the plaintiff must allege a violation of a civil right secured by the Constitution and […]

Read More »