South Jersey Employment Lawyers
Standing Up For Your Rights As An Employee
As an employee, you have rights under federal and state law. At Folkman Law, our South Jersey employment lawyers are committed to justice in the workplace. Our attorneys help employees enforce their rights. We handle all types of employment law claims, from employment discrimination to unemployment, whistleblower and wage-and-hour claims.
Our employment lawyers won a $1.6 million present-value settlement on behalf of an employee in a whistleblower and employment discrimination case. View more of our outstanding results.
At Folkman Law we have successfully litigated in cases involving:
- Administrative proceedings
- Arbitration and mediation
- Breach of employment contract
- Discrimination (age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy)
- Hostile work environment
- Restrictive covenants (non-compete and non-solicitation)
- Severance negotiations
- Sexual Harassment
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Unlawful termination
- Whistleblower claims
If you were fired for discriminatory or unlawful reasons, you may have a legal claim. Our team can help you evaluate your options.