Mitchell J. Rabil
Mitchell J. Rabil brought his extensive experience to Folkman Law Offices as Of Counsel in 2012. Licensed to practice law since 1961, Mitchell served the U.S. Government Accountability Office as a Supervisory Accountant, the Securities and Exchange Commission as an Attorney and Staff Accountant and the Office of the Regional Counsel as a Tax Attorney prior to joining Folkman Law. Mitchell left public service to join Archer, Greiner, Hunter & Read as principal tax and securities regulation associate. He left that firm to become a Partner in the firm of Miller, Myers, Matteo and Rabil. He later served as the managing partner of the firm until its merger as Myers, Matteo, Rabil, Norcross & Landgraf into Montgomery, McCracken, Walker and Rhoads. He served as Manager of the New Jersey office of that firm until he retired to establish Rabil & Associates P.A.
He has been applying his background in Finance, Tax and Securities Regulation as counsel to individuals for estate, tax and financial matters and as general counsel to small and medium sized businesses.
HONORS AND AWARDS
Featured in “Who’s Who in American Law”, “Who’s Who in Finance”, “Who’s Who in America” and “Who’s Who in the World”
PRESENTATIONS & SEMINARS
Authored papers for the Journal of Taxation, Prentice Hall and Georgetown Law Journal, Journal of the American Association of Attorney CPAs and The Barrister, among others.
Lectured at AAA-CPA New York University Tax Institute, Memphis Tax Institute and numerous other local, state, regional and national programs.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association of Attorney Certified Public Accounts, Past President and Director
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Capital Sources Board of the State of New Jersey, Former member
- U.S./China Joint Session on Trade, Investment and Economic Law, Delegate, 1987
- American Bar Association Section of International Law, Chair Annual Meeting Program, 1975 – 1976
- International Organizations and International Financial Transactions Committees, Vice Chair, 1974 – 1978