After nine years as an Assistant Prosecutor, Sarah brings to Folkman Law a wealth of trial experience and a deep understanding of litigation. Sarah has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Criminal Trial Attorney, a designation held by less than 1% of New Jersey attorneys. By understanding how a matter goes in before a jury, Sarah is able to build and craft her cases for the best outcomes possible.
Sarah is also experienced in arbitration, both domestic and international, meditation, and all aspects of litigation. Sarah has prosecuted multi-million dollar commercial and personal injury cases to completion.
Sarah’s former life as a prosecutor has also given her significant experience in working with and advocating for victims and clients who are not familiar with the court system. She understands that the litigation process can be stressful and works hard to alleviate her clients’ apprehension while navigating the legal process for them.
LITIGATION PERCENTAGE: 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Presentations & Seminars
- Enforcement of Arbitration Agreements in the Workplace – a National Survey, 2020
- Boardwalk Seminar 2019: Co-Chair
- Boardwalk Seminar 2018: Defending Against the Trade Secrets Act
- Boardwalk Seminar 2017: Motions in Limine
Honors & Awards
- South Jersey, Awesome Attorney, 2015–2017
- SJ Magazine Top Attorneys, 2017–2018