Attorney Paul Jensen is an experienced civil litigator who has represented clients in all stages of litigation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings before FINRA, JAMS, and AAA. Paul focuses his practice on complex commercial and business litigation. Paul has extensive experience in conducting and defending depositions, arguing dispositive motions, and conducting trials. Paul has authored appellate briefs and successfully argued before the New Jersey Appellate Division.
Previously, Paul clerked for New Jersey Superior Court Judge Lee B. Laskin.
Presentations & Seminars
- Boardwalk Seminar 2019: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2018: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2017: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2016: Employment Law Section, Presenter
Honors & Awards
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2020)
- South Jersey Magazine Awesome Attorneys, 2013, 2015–2017
- SJ Magazine Top Attorneys, 2015–2018
Groups & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice