Attorney Paul Jensen understands how to build a successful case and, as a result of his relentless preparation, Paul has won or favorably resolved many cases.
As an experienced civil litigator, Paul represents clients in all stages of litigation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings before FINRA, JAMS, and AAA. Paul focuses his practice on complex commercial and business litigation.
Paul has extensive experience in conducting and defending depositions, arguing dispositive motions, and conducting trials. Paul has authored appellate briefs and successfully argued before the New Jersey Appellate Division.
As the Electronic Discovery Attorney Coordinator for Folkman Law Offices, Paul focuses on managing the firm’s digital discovery efforts, particularly the production of ESI (electronically stored information).
Prior to joining Folkman Law, Paul clerked for New Jersey Superior Court Judge Lee B. Laskin.
Presentations & Seminars
- Boardwalk Seminar 2019: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2018: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2017: Business Torts Section, Co-chair/Presenter
- Boardwalk Seminar 2016: Employment Law Section, Presenter
Honors & Awards
- South Jersey Magazine Awesome Attorneys, 2013, 2015–2017
- SJ Magazine Top Attorneys, 2015–2018
Groups & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member—Rotary Club of Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Local Board Member for Burlington County, New Jersey—U.S. Selective Service System