Jerald R. Cureton has decades of experience as a licensed attorney. Before joining Folkman Law Offices, P.C., Jerald served as a Staff Attorney at the National Labor Relations Board and later co-founded a commercial and business law firm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
He routinely advises clients on employment discrimination issues, downsizing, employment terminations, and personnel policies as well as commercial matters. An accomplished trial attorney, Jerald has won multi-million dollar decisions in matters involving shareholder disputes, partnerships, contracts and fraud.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey, Member of the Board of Directors
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission, Past-Chairman, Board Member
- Burlington County College Foundation, Past-Chairman, Board Member
- American Heart Association Southern New Jersey Regional Board, Past-Chairman, Board Member
Honors & Awards
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, 2007–2009