South Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm
About Folkman Law: A Longstanding Legacy Of Success
At Folkman Law, our personal injury lawyers in South Jersey are passionate about practicing law and helping clients secure justice. Our attorneys consistently exceed clients’ expectations in delivering results-driven guidance. With an extensive record of six- and seven-figure case results — including a record-breaking $100 million personal injury verdict — we’ve earned a reputation for never backing down.
Based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, we also have convenient offices in Philadelphia and King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. We serve clients across both states.
Meet Our Team
Our legal team combines top talent and decades of legal experience. Many of our lawyers have earned prestigious forms of peer recognition. Among other outstanding credentials, our attorneys have been:
- Certified as civil trial attorneys through the New Jersey Supreme Court
- Certified as trial advocates through the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers for multiple years*
- Named among Awesome Attorneys by SJ Magazine for multiple years
- Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in Finance, Who’s Who in America and
Who’s Who in the World
- Leaders and members in various professional associations
Many of our lawyers also have an extensive list of lectures and legal publications to their names.
“This is an office full of highly talented attorneys that are not only good at their job but they also treat you like a close friend or a family member.” — M.S.
Learn more about our legal team by visiting their biographies below.
- Benjamin Folkman
- Jerald Cureton
- Mitchell J. Rabil
- W. Robb Graham
- Sarah Slachetka
- Paul Christian Jensen Jr.
- Lauren M. Law
- Eve R. Keller
Learn More About the South Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers at Folkman Law — Arrange a Free Case Review
Find out more about how South Jersey personal injury lawyers at Folkman Law can help you with whatever legal issue you’re facing. Get a free case review by calling our law firm at 856-354-9444 or contact us online. From our Cherry Hill, Philadelphia, and King of Prussia offices, we represent clients throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
*Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, uses a multi-phase peer-review selection process to select attorneys to its annual list. This advertisement has not been endorsed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.